DUAL LANGUAGE IMMERSION PROGRAMS / TWO-WAY BILINGUAL EDUCATION
HERITAGE LANGUAGE / FLES-FLEX PROGRAMS
SPECIALIZED TRANSLATION SERVICES
FOR EDUCATIONAL PUBLISHERS WORKING WITH SCHOOL DISTRICTS
FROM AN ACADEMIC STANDPOINT WE AIM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR US BY STUDYING THE IMPACT OF NEW AND SPECTACULAR IMAGES IN THE DIGITAL VISUAL CULTURE AND THEIR CO RELATION TO THE TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES AND POSSIBILITIES
FROM PRE-K TO 12TH GRADE
Our work is guided by two main objectives:
- Producing faithful and accurate translations that comply with the official rules and most
- Providing translations that will enable approved publishers to meet the demanding requirements from the educational authorities of their school districts, ensuring they do not lose a contract or business opportunity at this stage.
Our final proofreading of the entire text is thorough and detailed. Not only do we make sure the wording of the translation is correct, we also produce the ideal layout for each page, in line with the original, and rectify hyphenation, translation and meaning errors in both the text and design. We work in cooperation with your school district clients and support your graphic designers, if required.
We provide comprehensive layout services: we work with your graphic designer or your InDesign templates. We can also determine paragraphs and hyphenation/syllabic breaks, ensuring the pages are fully in line with those of the original manuscript, to facilitate student learning and avoid issues caused by lack of accuracy.
We offer a wide range of approaches and are here to help you meet your project needs.
· Combined packages
· Translations of examination preparation materials, exercise manuals and other documents for dual-language programs
· Cooperation with your design team
· For languages other than Spanish, contact us with your inquiry.